Saturday, July 13, 2013

goin' down mammary lane. . .

B-O-O-B.

That's right. I wrote it, dammit.

And now that that's out of my system, I can discuss more important things, like this blog here that I abandoned the other day.

I miss you, little blog. Damn. I miss not being able to fuck around with font size and colors. I feel squelched by wordpress, in the regard. Don't get me wrong, wordpress saved my butt when Blogger fucked up, excuse  my French, the other day. I was beside myself, so frustrated. And even now, I can't type anything in Blogger on my pc. Just here, on this laptop. Crazy, huh?

But like I said, I liked Blogger when it was working, dammit. And I miss it. And I want it back but some things you can't get back. For whatever reason, they go the way of the dinosaur, or Pluto. Gone, and you don't realize how much you cared for them until you don't have them anymore. That goes for things, and years, relationships. . .

Don't get me started.

Too late, I guess. Once in a while I think about certain relationships I nurtured and/or exploited and/or fucked up. People I thought I was close to, I'm not close to anymore. Mostly my fault. You can't undo what's done. You know what, though? You should be able to, dammit. You should be able to make amends and have all be forgiven. You should be able to hit 'rewind.' Make all the hurt go away. Wake up and all is right with the world, everything's hunky dory. You didn't say that, do that, write that. . . piss him off. Offend her. Fuck it up.

Should. Yeah, right. Says who? Every minute that ticks by is a minute we can't get back, and all we can do is cast our eyes behind us, look wistfully at what was. Meander down mammary lane, remembering the good, trying to forget the bad or swearing we won't fuck up like that again; promising ourselves we'll cherish what we have right now 'cause it can all be gone in a heartbeat, an error in judgment, a lapse of attention. . .

A computer glitch.

But it was nice while it lasted, dammit.



2 comments:

Mrs Fringe said...

So confused. Will you be here? Or there?

Too many people and experiences I wish I could hit that rewind button for.

Not to mention my mammaries, who miss the zip code they used to reside in. ;)

kkbe said...

Mrs Fringe, I shall be there and I do thank you, I don't mean to sound ungrateful! Just nostalgic, I think.

Should I need a Blogger fix, I shall be clear about it, hopefully, so as to spare you even one drop of undue distress.

Such is my goal in life.

:-)

-kk